Friday, August 14, 2009

one terrible matador

Yeah Ruben hahaha so Joe's the bull? This is to funny & dam sweet at the same time, ya gota love T-1 freaky fridays & that nice big ol hip in Malaga, dig & ride on suckers!

Joe Rich's words: This was something fun I had an idea for when I went to Spain to film the Fox Andalucia series. This idea came to me one night while lying in bed. I thought it would be a cool way for people to see Ruben's hip for the first time. I thought that the matador was fitting due to the fact we were in Spain. Then, I heard this song by Beruit and it fit together perfectly in my mind. But due to music rights issues, I never got clearance, therefore the idea couldn't be used for the Fox vid. For those of you that have seen the riding in the 3rd part of Andalucia, this contains a few clips from that, plus one pretty funny ending one. These clips never get old to me. We laughed for awhile with this one. Hope you dig it


No comments: